Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - so I got this letter??? I need some oppinions about what to do with it.
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2007, 12:05 PM   #7
OneManBanned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
"...I have been sending out letters to reps and commitie member to support the up coming bill for the ORV open road shoulder thing. this is a letter I got ...tell me what you make of it?..."
Tell me if I'm wrong....but isn't the most critical issue here one that should've been addressed before these side-of-the-road requests were ever introduced?

From the legislator's office:
"...He may have to have (or already has had) some conversation with the insurance lobby and perhaps with the Highway Safety Research Institute to see what opposition efforts will arise to such an amendment. He may consider changing the bill to be too controversial and end in "killing" its chances...."

Along with the polling of individual county road commissions as to what Innual extra COSTS these new rules would bring forward to each individual county (and who exactly would pay for them on a statewide basis).....why in the heck are we talking now about 'opposition' issues instead of before the first right-of-way in any county was pushed through?
OneManBanned is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05662 seconds with 20 queries