View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2007, 01:56 PM   #1
Hacksaw
WWSD - What would stan do

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default 245/75/R16 Cooper weather masters - Sold on craigslist

I am thinking I am going to sell a set of the best snow tires EVER made. I have 4 of them they are on 8 lug stock chevy steelies painted black.

Have to let me know by saturday if you want them as I am going up north and that's where they are.

Asking 300 dollars firm for the set no trades. Over 3/4 tread. Theese tires are simply amazing in snow and ice. They would wear to fast on my new truck and they and they are to soft of a load rating for it, and I'd need 2 more. They are also to small for it, I'm already running to high of RPM going 75 as it is. I dont know how many miles are on them or how old they are. If I remember right, there are no patches or plugs in them. If I dont get what I'm asking for them, they can sit untill I have a vehicle they can be used on, to good of a tire to be let go for a lot less than what I paid for them.

Will be available for delivery along I-75 december 26th. Or I can bring them down here if you want them, I would like a deposit though, because I really dont want to get them here and have to store them or whatever.

Last edited by Hacksaw; December 16th, 2007 at 08:07 PM.

Page generated in 0.04475 seconds with 11 queries