Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - It's the annual Which New Phone thread!
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #21
Haggar
Covered in mud...

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

We have the S5's, very happy with them. Awesome screen. Camera is decent. Don't pay $200 for them. I think Costco and amazon have standard pricing around $170, and Verizon has them on sale all the time. We paid $99 for each of ours ($149 - $50 rebate, which we did receive pretty quick in the mail).

I really do like the waterproof part. I always have the phone in the cupholder of the golf cart and this year, its been rained on several times. No problem.

That post about 5 reasons to not buy an S5 is not really that applicable. First, it was posted before they came out, but its geared towards someone who has a decent phone, but likes to upgrade to the latest and greatest thing. If you were coming from an S4 or similar, there isn't that much reason to upgrade.

Thats mostly becoming true across many of the phones. The jumps from the last generation to this one are becoming smaller. Like there isn't much reason to go from say an HTC one to an HTC one M8.
Haggar is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05284 seconds with 20 queries