Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Looking for new soft top - Rampage Questions
View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #2
Mihlfeldl2005
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Mihlfeldl2005 Send a message via Skype™ to Mihlfeldl2005

Rampage Frameless Soft Top - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

I've loved mine. The zippers on the rear window popped off a few teeth about ten months after I bought it. They warrantied the rear window and sent me a new one, I'm still running the old one but I've got a brand new one in box waiting to be used!

I like the top a lot, but it's hard to put on when it's cold. It contracts a lot. There is definitely a pattern to putting it on easy. I haven't had any major problems with it at all really.

The only thing I don't necessarily like is that the rear straps have a tendency to stretch out and I ended up bowing them a little too make all the velcro attach. Doesn't harm anything just looks a little funny.
The sail cloth is supposed to be quieter (it's what I have) and I like it. I honestly would buy this top again. I really like the versatility and the fact that the windows all fold up between the layers of the top means I don't every have to fully detach my windows! Big big plus in my book.

If you like being able to look straight up and see sky though this top isn't for you, taking it completely off is a big pain

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Mihlfeldl2005 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07157 seconds with 21 queries