Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - the '46 2A *82" of FUN*
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2007, 07:53 AM   #72
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
Animal from earlycj5, right? I was going to post a pic before you did, but didn't want to intrude on your thread. I love the profile of that rig, and I'm sure yours will look sweet with the 34s, too. It's progressing nicely, Jacob!

Craig
Yep thats Animal. When I saw that jeep I knew that is exactly the look I want for the Flatty -- only with a flatty.

It looks old school retromod which is what I want for the flatty, only I plan to take it a step further with my flatfender. I want to eventually fuel inject the 225, I want to do a T18, and I originally planned to 4 link the rear (with that stance) Honestly though I believe the 4 link would be worthless to do other then a better ride possibly, as with the 34x9.5's are not for a flexy crawler, they are more for an all around trail jeep. When I upgrade the wiring I will be adding an electric fan, LED tail lights and turn signals, and I have considered upgrading the headlights to the H4 style (like these if they would work. Basically a lot of modern engineering in the skin of a Flatfender
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06951 seconds with 20 queries