View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:45 PM   #1
drew91xj

Send a message via MSN to drew91xj
Arrow **SOLD**92 lebaron

i have a 1992 chrystler lebaron GTC with the 3.0 convertable. leather interior and power everything teal robbin egg blue in color. bought it for parts found out it had a bad thermostat and pulled that out runs greaty up to temp then cools right down now. i have had it for a little over a year and when i drove it out and about saturday before putting it for sale noticed the speedometer didnt work which in hand,then neither does the odometer.
Now the bad like i said odomemter and speedometer no longer working just quit recently. the roof being a 92 has a couple tears on the top and the rear window is unseamd around the top. top stil works great though. driver side door has a wrinkle in it looks like previus owner hit a curb but hardly notice except for the black mark. back to the odometer it reads 98,*** now the motor runs great its a quick little car gets up and goes. no major leaks that i know just needs a battery can jump it if u want to hear it run and drive it if anyone is interested i live in fremont, car is just out side of bridgeton and my cell is 231 769-7690 or pm me asking $1000 o.b.o. sold as is.

Last edited by Ridin Dirty; January 8th, 2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Sold

Page generated in 0.04157 seconds with 11 queries