Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 97 Grand Limited $3,000 *SOLD*
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2007, 08:09 PM   #1
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 97 Grand Limited $3,000 *SOLD*

It's got 137xxx on the clock but complete DCX drivetrain replacement at 80xxx miles with paperwork.
It's a limited and is loaded but the heated seats do not currently work.
There is a tear in the leather on the driver side seat as well.

It has a bastard lift on it for roughly 6" of lift.
TJ Skyajacker Adjustable CAs front and rear with New as of this summer Currie Johny Joints
3.5 RE front spring and 3" Fabtech adjustable spacer
F>R swap in the back
New BDS shocks in the rear.
BDS adjustable track bar front
JKS adjustable track bar rear
JKS discos
Fit's 33s but has 31s on it and flexes like crazy. (Pictures is with 33s)

The bad is that I have deathwobble and don't have time to fix it or wheel so it's got to go. My drive to work doesn't justify haveing it as a DD and that's what's its partially was until the DW appeared. This summer I had planned on putting a Clayton LA on it but I think I'll build up a TJ when I have a bit more cash.
Some more bad is that the front windshield also has a crack and there is rust on the rockers and the bottom of the passenger door.

I have replaced all the steering except for the driver tierod. I believe the problem is that I used the wrong size bolts where the CA attaches to the unibody and wollowed out the hole. I think that someone with a welder and the reinforcement tabs would fix the problem but this is just a guess.

My loss on this one is your gain. I think I could get with it running right around $5000 but as of right now I'm asking $3,000 or best.

Last edited by Chiefwoohaw; January 13th, 2007 at 03:57 PM.

Page generated in 0.06533 seconds with 20 queries