Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Nappy headed hoe or natural?
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2014, 07:55 AM   #9
WSU JK

Location: Lowering the Per-Capita Income of Bloomfield Hills since 2009!
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yj06unlimited View Post
I keep mine the same and I got out in 1982. Funny how it sticks with ya.
I haven't been out nearl as long as you (heck, I was 4 when you got out!) but right now is the first time in nearly 20 years that I haven't had a high and tight! Yet my hair is still probably passable as medium or low reg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
If you've been in the Army in the last eight years or so you know EXACTLY who these women are that are pushing for this.

They're the ones that wear a shit ton of make up in uniform and if ANYONE dares try to correct them on their blatant disregard for regulation and the uniform in general... they scream discrimination and file EO complaints left and right. They are an absolutely disgrace and a prime symptom of what's wrong with our modern military.
Hah! This was my first thought as well.

Honestly though, I could care less about how many braids somebody has in their hair or if they have cornrows or dreadlocks, and I knew quite a few BAMs who had them (the dreads at least). As long as it was kept up above their collar and could fit under their cover while they were in uniform, nobody gave a fudge. The excessive makeup while in uniform was always more of a problem, especially among the very junior Marines.
WSU JK is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05013 seconds with 20 queries