We installed the original intake with new seals and it still had the problem. We tried chasing down the leak again but no luck. Jesse had brought over a spare intake just in case, but it was old with the large sensor port just behind the throttle body. Since we were down on options we made a block off plate and transferred our sensors and fuel rails to the spare intake. Fired it up and everything is good again.
Somewhere along the line, we must have put a slight crack in the original intake. We could not find it with a light test, but bottom line is it seems the issue has been solved with the new to us intake. Hopefully I will have a few minutes before work tomorrow to start it up and make sure it is solved after a few hour cold soak.
Now we can move on to prep'ing the car.