1984 Buick Grand National
- 1 of 425 T-Top equipped 1984 Grand Nationals ( only 2000 total for this year)
- This is one the rarest of the Grand Nationals
- 43K Miles
- Texas car - no rust!!!!
- Runs very well
- Original '84 only Turbine wheels with center caps
- New tires
- A/C removed
- Needs minor interior work (tachometer hooked back up)
- Custom painted Blue (Wife wanted a blue one)
I drove to Dallas to pick this car up in 2007 for a B-Day present for my wife. She barely drives it.
Will trade for nice bagger Harley (Road King, Electra Glide, Soft Tail Classic) No bar hoppers or Sportsters please - need a big twin and a big rear seat.