Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1994 Bronco XLT w/6inch Lift GR, Mi $1800 LOWERED PRICE!
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2007, 11:05 PM   #1
DWiddowmaker
Does this Pro Bono...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DWiddowmaker
Default 1994 Bronco XLT w/6inch Lift GR, Mi $1800 LOWERED PRICE!

This is a 1994 Ford Bronco XLT w/6inch lift. 143,584 miles on the stock 5.0 EFI and it runs and sounds great. I bought the truck with the lift on it and have no idea who made the lift. Funny enough I have never took it off road as I was more into the looks and keeping it nice. The engine is strong and I’ve never had any problems with it. I’ve always changed oil on time and just did a tune up on it about a year ago. I just put dual Edelbrock SDT's on it. Tailgate was replaced and is still black. I took the carpet out in front only and was going to replace but never did; tires are BF Goodrich 33" 12.50 15 and are 80% worn and will need new sooner or later. It also has a alpine stereo in it. All around this would be a great project truck if you have the time to mess with it. The rear soft cover is in good shape, but I do not have hardtop. I have a clear title for it. This will be pickup only.

This is my father's description, as it is his truck. Please do not PM me, you may contact him @ bart_bartman@yahoo.com or 616-724-1792. His name is Bart.

He is asking $1800 OBO.

Last edited by DWiddowmaker; June 6th, 2007 at 09:20 PM.

Page generated in 0.05723 seconds with 20 queries