Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ******** SnoFari 2014 - The SoFficial thread ********
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:17 AM   #1258
kkodet
Formerly Route55

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8ymf View Post
There never seems to be a good time to do vehicle upgrades but I was tired of getting yelled at by the 'roll cage gods'. So the Tracker is gutted and fenderless and the fabbing has begun. My only goal is to be ready for Canada Memorial Day.
HOWEVER, I will be there on Saturday to lead one of my infamous runs that leave one day and return the next! But I need some help. As I'm vehicle-less this year I need to commandeer a vehicle with an open 'passengers' seat and a willing driver to lead my group. If you ever wanted to see how much fun it is breaking trail, now is your opportunity! I plan on hitting Edge of the World, SOFO Cut, Beaver Pond, Gas Can, Nine Strap Hill, and Camel Backs.
Post up if you can help out or give Kixx and Leah a call.
jim-kb8ymf
Wish I knew sooner. No room in my ride but I could have tossed you the keys to the Sami. You just would have needed to transport it. Alas it needs a couple things worked out before its next run. I'll be rocking the Cruiser this trip.
kkodet is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07119 seconds with 20 queries