Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 5.4 3v or 5.0 ?
Thread: 5.4 3v or 5.0 ?
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #18
deathbypsi
Brian R.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordbronco View Post
Nice, enough pep for ya?
I thought my old 94 with its built 351 moved out good but this 5.0 is amazing.Turn off the traction control and its a beast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
I had Sundance pull some similar shit on me when I bought my truck in august. Fawking hate dealers
...and they keep coming! Dealer was pushing me to buy the extended warranty to cover the truck til 100k for 1995.99 and I was just plain out of cash so they said I could come back within the next two weeks and buy it. Well lastnite I went to Fords ESP website and found that "1995.99" ESP plan and its real cost is actually only 1139.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
Congrats on the new truck. I'm picking up my new (gasp) minivan tonight; I'm really hoping the dealer pulls no shenanigans.

I was looking at my neighbors 2013 5.0 yesterday, all I can say is damn there is LOTS of room in the engine bay! Compared to the 2010 5.4 F-150 I’m used to, the 5.0 should be a dream to work on.
My buddy who just bought a 13 2500 DOdge Cummins summed it up best when I showed him the truck. I opened the hood and first thing he said was "wheres the rest of the motor?"
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05072 seconds with 20 queries