Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 5.4 3v or 5.0 ?
Thread: 5.4 3v or 5.0 ?
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #18
Brian R.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi

Originally Posted by fordbronco View Post
Nice, enough pep for ya?
I thought my old 94 with its built 351 moved out good but this 5.0 is amazing.Turn off the traction control and its a beast!
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
I had Sundance pull some similar shit on me when I bought my truck in august. Fawking hate dealers
...and they keep coming! Dealer was pushing me to buy the extended warranty to cover the truck til 100k for 1995.99 and I was just plain out of cash so they said I could come back within the next two weeks and buy it. Well lastnite I went to Fords ESP website and found that "1995.99" ESP plan and its real cost is actually only 1139.00
Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
Congrats on the new truck. I'm picking up my new (gasp) minivan tonight; I'm really hoping the dealer pulls no shenanigans.

I was looking at my neighbors 2013 5.0 yesterday, all I can say is damn there is LOTS of room in the engine bay! Compared to the 2010 5.4 F-150 I’m used to, the 5.0 should be a dream to work on.
My buddy who just bought a 13 2500 DOdge Cummins summed it up best when I showed him the truck. I opened the hood and first thing he said was "wheres the rest of the motor?"
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.07599 seconds with 21 queries