Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 5.4 3v or 5.0 ?
Thread: 5.4 3v or 5.0 ?
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #11
deathbypsi
Brian R.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi

Well crazy day!

I made an apointment Thursday afternoon at Dave Knapp Ford in Adrian Mi to meet there today at 1pm to drive truck and buy {cash} if I liked it. At 11am this morn the sales manager Herman called me {woke me up} to make sure I was still coming at 1pm. I told yes and asked if there was a problem and said no he was just getting his apointments together....
I jump in the shower and at noon Herman calls me again. First thing I ask is if the truck sold..he says no but its a super busy day for him and asks if he can push me back to 2pm.I told him im driving 45min to get there and that puts me real close to not being able to leave for work on time at 4pm. He says it will be quick and he wants to put me in the truck today so I agree.I leave my house at 1pm and start driving to dealer.At 1;40 a guy at dealer named Sam calls me{Im less than 10min from dealership} and asks AGAIN if Im on my way.I tell him I will be there in 5minutes.He says its no big deal but the truck I wanted was sold 20min ago......sold 20 min ago! Instantly I feel like I was kept on the hook while they already were workin on a deal with somebody else..So I go off on the dude on the phone and thank them for killing all my free time for today and to fukc off.

I then drove to Toledo and went to Brondes Ford and struck up a deal with a real good sale guy named JJ and walked out with a sweet 2012 Blue xlt 5.0 4wd for less money than the white 2011.
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06092 seconds with 20 queries