Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Hola
Thread: Hola
View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #1
mudviper
getting dirty

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mudviper
Default Hola

Hello Everyone

I guess I should introduce myself sense I have already made a couple post on your forums and being a new member of GL 4x4. I found your site from a sticker on a highly modified Grand Cherokee at the Fenton Machine Shop. Although I am not impressed with the Fenton Machine shop at the moment sense I drop off a mounting bracket there about a week ago to have a broken bolt drilled out and have not heard from them yet, but not sure if they are closed this week for the holiday season.

A little bit of history about me. I used to be really big into the GLFWDA and a former member of Huron Valley Off-roaders about 7 to 9 years ago. At that time I was driving around in a 90 khaki colored Wrangler, with a 4Ē lift and 33Ē Yokohama MTís. Due to a divorce and my Jeep getting old and not being able to afford to keep the repairs up, and a job layoff, I had to drop my love of off-roading, sell my Jeep (you donít know how much that hurt) and just try and pay the bills.

I have now recently purchased a 99 Cherokee Classic this past summer in the hopes of getting back into trail riding. I donít plan on getting to hardcore with off-roading due to the fact I canít afford it and my Cherokee is partly a daily driver. I just plan for the time being lifting it about 3Ē to run 31ís, which for Michigan trails is plenty to have fun with. I did come close though turning my Cherokee in for one of the new 07 Wranglers, but they have those funny looking round head lights..lol. Itís hip to be square.

Thanks for letting me join your group here and if anyone in the area needs any help with anything, just let me know.

My 90 Wrangler (I miss it sooo much)

My 99 Cherokee Classic (I know, a little to clean and pretty huh..lol)
mudviper is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07995 seconds with 20 queries