Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Prank Christmas gifts.
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #1
tonka toy
It's got a HEMI!

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default Prank Christmas gifts.

So did anyone get any or give any this year?

My nephews started about 6 years ago pranking/boobie trapping the gifts they gave to other family members.

My wife's family is big so at thanksgiving we draw names for Christmas. Well in the past my gifts have been hidden somewhere in the house and was given clues on how to find them. They have been wrapped with entire tools of duck tape and last year my gift was wrapped with a roll of duck tape with metal banding layered in so I couldn't just cut it with my pocket knife.

This year I got my nephews name that started all the prank gifts so I decided to raise the bar to a whole new level. I bought the exact gift he wanted and taped the envelope so it would not catch on fire then welded a steel box up put said gift in box and welded the top on. I wrapped it with nice Christmas paper the used magnets to hold a hacksaw to the out side of the box with a note saying you might need this to open you gift.

08' 4door JK 5.7 hemi, auto and atlas
2012 F350 6.7 PSD CC shortbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy79 View Post
Remember. It only takes one pregnancy to F up a jeep build.
tonka toy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06466 seconds with 20 queries