View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #20
ttms91xj
nothing original here

Send a message via AIM to ttms91xj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Actually there were lots of jobs in my field and more and more each day. But if you haven't noticed Chicago is a pretty cool city and yes I think she is doing a good job for the cards she was delt. The Gov. can't help when the economy takes a dump in the industry sector and the state happens to be industry biased . . . or do you think she is to blame for all of Ford and GM and DCX and then all of the other manufacturing companies that deal basically with the auto industry or any other manufacturing job that can be sent overseas were the labor is less?
well, since she and her democrat cronies are so stongly behind the unions that are driving the industrial jobs out of this state, maybe she shares the responsibilty of the problem. if she was so strongly supported by the people this year, why not take a stand, and inform the unions that THEY are the root cause of these problems, and that maybe they should back down if they hope to exist in the next 10 years or so. as for chicago, theres a saying that i hear all the time here, "the best thing about chicago is leaving".

Last edited by ttms91xj; December 27th, 2006 at 10:14 PM.
ttms91xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04170 seconds with 11 queries