Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - electronics store rant
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2013, 09:53 AM   #130
gmotox

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martianjeep View Post
Ok so I am updating this story. Since I last posted here I have been removed from the local best buy by the police, blocked from the best buy facebook page, and contacted by the corporate customer relations department. I have been informed that they will be sending me a 100 dollar giftcard for my 600 dollar phone, and that is all they are willing to do! I was also called a liar by the corporate offices because they did an "investigation" and found that their employees have been nothing but truthful, and that no one at best buy has ever lied to the customer about their geek squad protection plans just to sell them! When I told the corporate stooge that I knew several people that had been lied to at this store he told me " sir I believe you are a liar". Now I am off to make a complaint to the bbb and continuing to spread the good word of how best buy will screw you over every chance they get.
Typical Best Buy B.S.. Send them a link to this thread. I am sure they would be interested to hear from all us Liars. Take it as a lessons learned and try to enjoy the Holidays.
gmotox is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04426 seconds with 20 queries