Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - First Handgun Ruger SR1911 .45
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #28
SS
Doing stuff...and things.

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Totally different products dumbass.. I swear every other guy on this bored gets slapped around by their wives and girlfriends.
I have absolutely no idea how the second part of that statement is an insult but I don't expect much more out of you so I'm just going to ignore it.

As for the first statement... It has now progressed to the point where I will be writing several letters to your sales manager, general manager and the owner of the dealer itself to let them know that your behavior on this web forum is extremely detrimental to their business and that because of it they are losing thousands of dollars in sales simply because you work there. You are not only an extremely toxic member of this community but also to theirs.

I encourage others to do the same. It's absolutely shameful for smaller businesses to be throttled by piss poor employees such as AJ Hall and their reckless disregard for the reputation of the business and people who provide them a job and paycheck.

Wut?

SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05200 seconds with 20 queries