Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - First Handgun Ruger SR1911 .45
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #27
busyfixin
Balls Deep

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Bass pro is over priced on every item they sell. I'd rather go to a reputable gun store and spend my money then go to some chain store and have to price match it because they mark there prices up so high.
I've got to agree with The Thief on this one. Williams has been a great gun store for a long time. They are gun people, and buy/sell guns all day every day at great prices. He went to the right place and got a good deal. Why should he shut them out and go to BPS to have them call (wasting more of Williams time) to check prices? Then offer a "free", although it takes minutes of your time, and you will get E-mails for the rest of your life from BPS, gift card for $12, so you can buy a bag of overpriced twizzlers on your next trip.

Go to the real gun store (Williams), know you will get a good price, and feel good knowing you supported a relatively small business who has excelled at their market for years.
busyfixin is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06710 seconds with 20 queries