Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What will Detroits bankruptcy do to SE MI?
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #25
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
As much as I hate the union and the mentality it spawns you can't fault the union or its workers for everything. There have been people pretty high up the management ladder getting hefty pay outs even when times were not good at most of those unionized companies.

Times were ridiculously good for a long time and the companies could piss away money on salary, bonuses, new equipment, etc... and give no cares. Then the well dried up and they want to cut Mr. Union's pay, but Mr. Union still sees Joe CEO getting his multi-million dollar bonuses. I can understand why Mr. Union would get a little upset. I think its human nature to always want more, and also be jealous and resentful of those getting more than you.

(
True, the corruption is top to bottom. I just feel that the top is getting all the blame and the "poor workers" get the sympathy. Then look at how long ago Dave Bing was trying to change things and got nothing but resistance.

Page generated in 0.05229 seconds with 20 queries