Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - electronics store rant
View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2013, 11:13 PM   #125
JDRL
Big Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=snboarder113;3561463]And I wasn't kidding, enjoy your online shopping from now on, Amazon will return anything. Crutchfield has never been anything but helpful. Stop supporting the stores that like to bend you over without lube.

Funny thing about Amazon, I purchased a Nokia n810 internet tablet from then a few years back, It did not work. I sent several email (more then 10) over a few weeks with no reply. Make a few calls to the 800 # with out the issue being resolved. I finally call American express and within a few days I had a new Nokia. While I do pay for the amex card that is the kind of service I would expect. The best was the same day I received my new n810 I got a e-mail from Amazon asking that in the future I give then a chance to take care of any issues. I sent then all the e-mail I had sent over the past 7-8 weeks.(never did hear back)

I have not done any business with Amazon since. It suck in a way because they own woot.com as well and I did buy a lot for them but not anymore.
JDRL is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.48238 seconds with 20 queries