Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - i like this guy
Thread: i like this guy
View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #15
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Just remember folks!

It is NOT your place to judge. That's the #1 mistake "hardcore" Christians make on a daily basis. You are loved no more in God's eyes than that evil liberal atheist down the road. You have forgotten your place if you think it's okay to hate and discriminate them for their beliefs when that is solely God's place to do.

Yet here you are judging THE POPE because he is living by that very simple principle. It makes me laugh. Hard.
By disagreeing with someone is not the same as hate or discriminating. But today so many look at being disagreeable as being hateful and intolerant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
It's not my view of Christ, but a perverted view of Christ imagined by Al Franken to be in the thoughts of extremely right wing Christian conservatives.

Basically for those who call themselves Christians, but aren't into the whole helping the poor thing and think Reaganomics is the shizzle.

It's called satire. :)
During Reagans years he did more for the poor and middle class. The facts speak for themselves.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07430 seconds with 20 queries