View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #124
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You are contributing nothing to this thread. This is not a "real life perspective" on this issue. You seem to believe you have some sort of superiority over everyone else concerning this topic and that if someone doesn't do exactly what you say and how you say to do it they are idiots and worthless.

You have absolutely nothing over anybody in this thread. You have stated your opinion on the topic. You can stop attacking people for not agreeing with you now. Move on.
Seriously? You sound like a huge fucking pussy right now.

I am not attacking anyone. I never once said I had anything over anyone. Please enlighten me on how me commenting on you thinking that puffing an e-cig for an entire hour is better for you than a real cigarette makes me above anyone or putting anyone down?

Give me a fucking break, how many chemicals and how much shit did you inhale in that hour compared to one cigarette? two?

You're taking a comment personal, that shouldn't be taken personal. You think you are quitting but your just putting the same shit in your lungs a different way.

Or, did you take offense to me asking you how feeling like your lungs are completely clogged wasn't reason enough to just quit doing what was clogging your lungs?

If you want to quit, then quit, if you want to switch to esmoking and suck on an e cig for an hour straight go for it, but don't think that's helping you quit and don't get all high and mighty about how you quit but now your sucking on an e-cig for an hour straight.

Now, get your panties all unbunched and quit crying.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04693 seconds with 11 queries