Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - E Cig/Vapor people. WTF is what?
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #100
Doing stuff...and things.
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)

Thanks man. I hope we can all drop these death sticks in the near future here.

I've been smoking for 10 years now. I used to smoke Marlboro Reds but when they switched to the new fire safe cigarettes I couldn't do it anymore. Felt like my lungs were totally clogged with cotton and I was coughing shit up like crazy and could barely breathe. I switched to Marlboro Lights and was fine for a year or so but that just ended up in the full rejection I experienced with the Reds. Now I've been smoking Ultra-Lights and am hitting that same rejection point. Can barely breathe and am coughing up shit constantly.

I actually did quit for a little bit when I was still in the Army. I enrolled in a clinical study that was a combination of hospital grade nicotine patches and mandatory phone counseling once a week. I quit for about three weeks and I still can't believe the night and day difference in how much better I felt. It was INSANE. I can't wait to get back to that point again. From what I've been hearing and reading... since the USA made liquid/gel is extremely simple and has no harmful chemicals other than the nicotine itself your lungs actually do start the healing process the same as if you just quit completely.

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.06805 seconds with 20 queries