Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - E Cig/Vapor people. WTF is what?
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #98
SS
Doing stuff...and things.

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)

The wife and I decided to switch to the Blu E-Cigs. Not the single use crap sticks from the gas station but the entire starter kit rechargeable swappable cartridge ones.

Pretty cool design they have going on here. The sampler pack came with two normal tobacco flavor cartridges and vanilla, menthol and cherry cartridges. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 2.5 packs of real cigarettes. Each refill pack comes with five cartridges for $12. That's 12.5 packs of cigarettes for $12 vs $60+ for 10 packs of real cigarettes.

Ingredients in the cartridge: Distilled water, Nicotine, FCC Grade Vegetable Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavors and Citric Acid. The only harmful chemical in this is the nicotine itself. Made in the USA. Only byproduct is water vapor.

The pack it comes with is actually an on the go storage case/battery charger too. It's small and carries three spare cartridges, has a battery charger slot (the body of the e-cig) and a slot to hold a fully assembled e-cig. Also came with a USB cord for charging and a car charger adapter.

All of this was $38 to start. Still less than a carton of cigarettes.

We both really wanted something that looked a lot more "normal" than the crazy contraptions you guys have been getting. I'll let ya guys know how this works out. I like the compact design and the pack that doubles as a charging station too.

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06202 seconds with 20 queries