Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - CRAWL READERS RIDE With Rocksolid Performance
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #107
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porscheguy View Post
Bounty hill was great to watch and the mag barely covered it. As far as a parking lot shot, the pile of broken buggies near the entrance that attempted it was pretty impressive. I was surprised with everything I saw, and what the mag had in it.... That is all.
I'll give you that, didn't realize that's what you were referring to. I thought you were just talking about a bunch of trucks & trailers.

Yes, I thought the mag article sucked. Nice pics of the bump & hustle & then a bunch of pics of the purple bronco launching and nose diving. Nothing of all the attempts at the Bounty Hill except for Dale. (which was awesome by the way)

They really made no attempt to showcase the park & other obstacles there for a "readers ride". On that same note, I thought they did the same thing for the Canadian MorningWood ride. Almost making an attempt to make fun of the eastern US wheeling.

Page generated in 0.05126 seconds with 20 queries