Lots of progress last night. We installed the new oil pan and checked for any clearance issues with the driveshaft and exhaust crossover. No issues found with that, so I worked on patching a hole in the crossover caused by the broken driveshaft while Jesse and his nephew Jake drilled the holes in the frame to mount the skid plate. I cut up the frame sleeves and by the time I left last night they were tacked in and the skid was temporarily mounted.
We added a couple of stiffeners to the back of the skid plate and we have a few more to add. Jesse is going to get a hoop made for the under the oil pan skid that will connect to the main skid.
Plan is to work Sunday and get the car buttoned up for the ECORRS Harlan race on the 16th.