Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Sova's thread got me thinkin.....
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2013, 02:52 PM   #101
opie
www.krissplicing.com

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
That's 5 people out of trillions of people. Statistically you have to have a few. But for the most part, I would say that we have about 500 years tops of people remembering who we are. 7 - 800 if you do something 'beyond the norm'. Jesus was 2000 years ago and he's already starting to loose credibility.
IMO, Jesus loses credibility because hes the answer to everything that can not be explained. JMO.

Quote:
I'm referring to the reason life began on earth. As I understand it (and my biology major wife has tried to explain it to me) that life happened on accident. Had it not been for a few random things we would still be bubbles of single celled organisms on the surface of rocks.
Thats an interesting thought to ponder... Ill have to think about it.

Quote:
I think making the best of it could en tale for some being Immoral. My original though was it would make sense for a small group of atheists to be those people because of the thinking I've been portraying here.
Ok, are you strictly looking at the issue from an atheists standpoint?

Quote:
When you take eternity and any repercussions of your actions out of the picture (the big picture) I dont' think there would be any reason to follow morals.
Self respect?

Quote:
But who created the show? Who created the Technical director? The Scene designer? .
Or you can play the hand you've been dealt, as best you can.
opie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08089 seconds with 20 queries