Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - School me on 1911's
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #27
93yj06unlimited

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have a RIA tactical model and bought another plain jane GI model for my son and we absolutely love them. They are very accurate with no issues shooting any ammo I throw in them.My model at first didn't like certain kinds of ammo but after polishing the feed ramp it eats anything. My son's would eat anything right from the factory. My daughter even loves shooting them so I will most likely get her one also. I will have less in all 3 than a Kimber cost. I have read much about different 1911's and many people claim to have issues with Kimbers saying their tolerances are too tight .
I don't personally own one but after all the research I did on 1911's it lead me to buy the RIA's as they have a very good reputation of being accurate, reliable, less expensive, and have good customer service for the people that have needed it. Try the 1911 forums for info as well as M4carbine.net or just google 1911's there is a ton of info out there.
93yj06unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04693 seconds with 20 queries