Progress today...sort of.
We painted the inside roof over the driver area with Eastwood Rust Encapsulator paint, as there was a faint
tinge of surface rust starting due to the thin OEM primer inside the cab. It probably wasn't necessary, but it gives us some peace of mind, and it was the time to do it.
We also replaced the steering wheel, and multi-function switch, but found after getting everything back together that the turn signals aren't working.
Cruisin' around the yard (which is when we realized that we now have no turn signals, and that the air bag light is also on). Two steps forward, one step back.