View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #51
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman

Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77cj5 View Post
With the boat on it there's no way I can fit anything next to it . I only tow it to the launch and back at the beginning and end of the season. I guess you're supposed to get a permit to tow oversized or only allowed to move it at certain times of the day and week. The trailers fenders are under the boat and I know its legal width. The boat you bought is just like the one my neighbor had. He towed his just like I do
Thanks. Once it's here I'm not irritably concerned out Overwidth issue. It's the crossing state line, 3 weigh stations and a major bridge crossing that will obviously check things outs.

I just finally figured out how to work Wisconsin's automated permit section of their website. Got the route planned and approved. Next I have to figure out MI's. If I can figure out WI's system, Michigan should be a breeze.

Just and FYI. If you are interested in being legal, as long as you're under 12 feet, a 'single' trip permit is 15.00ish and annual is 30.00. Once you get your 1st permit, you just renew it every year. That way if you take out a buss load of preschoolers, you don't have to worry about ramifications of hauling an un-permitted load. Banners are 20.00 each, and 4 flags will make you a legal begal. May save you a lawsuit.
MonkeyBiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03945 seconds with 11 queries