Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor FS/FT
View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1
87mopar
Web Wheeler :(

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor FS/FT

Selling this for a friend, you can text him possible trades or post them here as they will be forwarded to him.

2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor. 102xxx miles.

It is in very good condition I would put the paint at a 8 out of 10 and the interior an 8 out of 10 as well.
It has the 2.3l Supercharged 4cyl. Gets pretty good gas millage, dealer serviced.
Has lots of amenities as a Mercedes should Panoramic Sunroof, Phone, 6 Disc CD Changer, Sport Package, Automatic Transmission with Tap Shift Option, Surround Air Bags, Collapsible Spare Full Size Rim (never used), Air Compressor, First Aid Kit, Anti Tow Away Device, Dual Climate Zones, Special Winter\Summer Device to keep warm in winter and cold in summer when car is off for those quick runs into the store. The back seats fold down to provide even more storage space. Front brakes were done about a month ago, newer battery, and wiper blades, zero rust.
I have the original Books, Maps, and Sunroof Tool. Get compliments all the time on the car, only reason for getting rid of it is I just bought some snowmobiles and need a truck to pull them.
The car has a 100% clean car fax and I can provide a copy.
I have the car priced at$6350 OBO I would entertain trades for other vehicles please send pics of trade. If you would like more info feel free to contact me at (23one) 55Seven- 8589

Page generated in 0.07357 seconds with 20 queries