Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Comcast sucks!
Thread: Comcast sucks!
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #12
vr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
Just had another issue today. Had basic Internet only installed New Year's Eve 2012 and have got 2 bills. First on was wrong and second was a shut off notice. Internet was shut of this morning, they called around 3. I explained I don't pay the bill my company does and it does not get payed until a bill is received. The lady told me it must be my fault somehow. She said she would email the last three months to me in 5 min. It's been almost 12 hours.
I had a similar experience with Charter years ago. Except they never sent the bills they claimed they would send, and I was sending them payments and stopping in and making payments even though I'd never get a bill. They eventually sent me to collections but I had produced every cancelled check and every receipt from their office so they dismissed it. I cancelled their service and then a few years later I got another call from a collections agency for Charter. Reproduced the same documentation and called Charter direct to see WTF. Their rep said they "restored from backup" and were having a lot of these type of calls to go through. But even with all that, Charter was still better than Comcast.
vr is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05014 seconds with 20 queries