Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "Dirthead 509" TJ Project
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #748
feva4u
LCG

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
Needs more woo pow now.
I can't think of a single time I needed more Hp. More ground clearance x1000 but not more hp I'd just get carried away and break more things. I have a decent balance right now, I'll try to put it back together and continue on with it for now.

So far from what I've noticed:
Body mounts need to be replaced, At the "ledge at Outback": Caved the pass side in 3" or so and bent the front pass side lower link, bent door hinges and collapsed the cowl under my fender sliders a little entering the creek through the gateway, put a hole in my soft top window on "bad day", bent all my softtop hardware on multiple trees, put a couple more dents in my windshield frame, my throwout bearing gave up in shit creek and I had to use Sam's towing service to lift my jeep up at 3am to put a rear coil spring back in........during which I had to unhook the limit strap to allow me to get the damn thing back in and spin it back in the two coil hoops capturing it at the base(No clue how that came out) Thanks for the help Sam and the Big orange rig that picked my coil up in the creek bed for me.

Last edited by feva4u; October 8th, 2013 at 12:51 PM.
feva4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06664 seconds with 20 queries