Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Gonna need a new seat for our XJ
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #35
amc78cj7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsworth View Post
Everyones great, she weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 20inches. Moms glad to have her out lol. Our son is 2 and was there for the whole thing and doesnt really know whats going on yet. Probably gonna be the biggest challenge, hes been spoiled rotten by both our families.
Congratulations again,

Our daughter was born 10 years after our son. Needless to say he had only-child syndrome. We made sure to have a "big brother" party for him the day we brought her home and they both got presents. I think we got him a t-shirt and some other stuff saying "best big brother" or something to that extent. Typically the newborn is going to be flooded with gifts and the older sibling is going to sit there grinding his teeth. You can imagine how that would set off the relationship in the wrong direction. I encourage you to actively make sure your son knows how important he is as your son and her brother in the "new" family.

Last edited by amc78cj7; October 7th, 2013 at 09:24 AM.
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07056 seconds with 20 queries