I had an extra universal folding mirror laying around, so I found a spot for it. I just removed the bolt that attaches the rollbar to the kart in the front and replaced it with the stem and nut of the mirror. The oblong hole on the kart just required a tiny little reaming to fit the mirror.
I have been running the EMGO's on my KLX250s, but I'm not super happy about how they work on the bike. So I ordered one of the Ken Sean/Bikemaster folding mirrors for the left side. I pulled the left emgo off and put it on the buggy.
Still waiting for jets. The UNI filter is helping create a lean condition, so I ordered some bigger main jets.