Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "imagine if workers could shut down a plant because they wanted to get something" - O
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #13
BlooMule
Jet powered

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
I would have though that as a "community organizer" he would be better at talking to people. But if there's one thing I agree that Obama sucks at it's speaking to ordinary people without a teleprompter.
This Is correct. He talks 'to' people. There is no conversation, he talks and expects you to listen.

If you look at Obama and Clinton, their policies are similar and for the most part the standard Dem line.

Difference is, Clinton had the ability to make people believe he was really listening. Obama 'dictates', which may be why some feel he wants to be a 'dictator'.

Personally, I think he's just in way over his head, and now that it is possible to disagree with politically without being labeled racist, he does not get the cooperation he was expecting. (this is in reference to other politicians, I don't think Obama ever gave a shit if the population disagreed with him)

Page generated in 0.05736 seconds with 20 queries