Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Cruz is on hour 18 trying to save us from obamacare
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2013, 10:24 PM   #216
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc78cj7 View Post
While you joke, I will tell you that I have recently switch back to therapy from 25 years ago because it is all I can afford. My health has gotten worse in the past 6 months as a result.

And as I explained, this is the type of costs the rest of the country can expect to see now. Your posts (in this thread and others) make it obvious that your perspective is in the clouds, while many of the rest of us are living in the real world.
The consensus of the first few pages of this thread seemed to be that if your health care coverage was somehow lacking it was your own fault for not working hard enough. That's why I figured you just aren't working hard enough.

I've worked jobs that paid little to nothing towards health care. One place I swear was trying to make a profit off selling health insurance the price was so high. I've worked places that offered no health insurance at all, that I had a wife and 2 young kids then. I paid for health insurance for the kids on my own. I know what it's like to have no health care, I know whats it's like to have high price health care that seems to cover very little.

That is why I support a program that allows people to buy standardized health insurance through an exchange like has been set up. I was going to say "at reasonable prices" but I'm not sure as I only have anecdotal evidence to go from.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07761 seconds with 20 queries