Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Cruz is on hour 18 trying to save us from obamacare
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2013, 09:06 PM   #211
amc78cj7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Maybe you should just work harder.

Yes, around $50 a month, my math on the percentage my have been off. But yes, I do still care, and I do have a stake in the game. Unlike, apparently, you, I have always understood that it really doesn't matter if the premium is paid by us, or our employer. It still comes out of the pool of money that our employer is willing to use to pay for our services.
While you joke, I will tell you that I have recently switch back to therapy from 25 years ago because it is all I can afford. My health has gotten worse in the past 6 months as a result.

And as I explained, this is the type of costs the rest of the country can expect to see now. Your posts (in this thread and others) make it obvious that your perspective is in the clouds, while many of the rest of us are living in the real world.

Last edited by amc78cj7; October 1st, 2013 at 09:11 PM.
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05075 seconds with 20 queries