Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - E Cig/Vapor people. WTF is what?
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #9
cerial

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo33 View Post
Girlfriend has one, and she said using it for a few days will give you a sore throat, she still smokes. I quit about 4-5 yrs ago after my grandpa really started showing signs of emphysema and couldn't even catch his breath while walking, I wanted to quit so I did. I used and I still do keep a pack of swisher sweet cigar cig style pack in my vehicle. I only smoke one when I feel like I need a regular cig, for me most of the time its while I am driving a few hours at a time or in a high tense situation, and usally they are so nasty I throw half of it away. But they've kept me from going back, do I still want one? Hell yes I just know when I get that nicotine flowing again I will be back at it and I don't want that. Surprisingly that's what worked for me.
I love the smell of a swisher sweet even second hand. I keep a pack in the glove box and treat it like a cigar smoking a little then snubbing it out. I have one now that has to be older then 2 years old with the second one down 1/2 way.
I only smoke during celebrations honoring someone who smokes to make them feel less ostracized.
cerial is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05640 seconds with 20 queries