Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - E Cig/Vapor people. WTF is what?
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #1
creeping death
I'm that guy.

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Question E Cig/Vapor people. WTF is what?

have a few friends that have quit smoking normal cigarettes by using one form of e cig or another and i'm also thinking of trying it myself.
i'v tried the chantix four or five times and although it works very well and the dreams are awesome beyond belief, it makes me very mean and angry after about a month of using it. it also causes a great amount of sleep loss.
i've tried the cold turkey thing more times than i can count so the just quit comments mean nothing to me.

what i'm looking for is opinions, suggestions and explanations on what is what. i've been doing some research on this and the price range is all over the place and the options are endless.

i don't want to sink $40 into a "starter kit" and decide to upgrade to a $200 unit shortly after. i want a high quality unit with dependability that is user friendly. i like the idea of being able to adjust the voltage and being able to refill the container without buying "cartridges"

opening this up for discussion on WTF is in the "juice" that is being vaporized VS a normal cigarette too.

fire away!

Page generated in 0.04099 seconds with 20 queries