View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #146
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
And what of those that don't get it from their employer and can't afford to buy it on their own?
This is America. Land of opportunity. If their employer doesn't offer any type of medical benefits, and if they don't make enough money to afford health insurance, then they ought to look for a job that offers benefits or pays more than their current job. Having health insurance seems like a must for the most part. Cable TV with 400+ channels, big screen TVs, new cars, gambling, drinking, smoking, etc..., those are not as important. I'm not saying everybody that doesn't have health insurance has all of those things, or spends their money foolishly, but there are those who do. People that need it the most will have to sacrifice some of those things that aren't as important. Would I sacrifice cable TV and/or my phone (at least the data plan) to help cover the cost of health insurance? Of course I would.

People pave their own path. If they don't like the situation they are in, only they can make it better. Not me, not you, not any of the 7 Chads on this forum.
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04197 seconds with 11 queries