View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #142
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
From everything that I have gathered from brewmenn, I am okay with people dying on the streets because I refuse to pay for their healthcare.

I am such a bad person.... who doesn't give a flying fukc. I work hard, pay taxes, pay my bills on time, and have never needed any kind of assistance. Why? Because I don't want to end up like a bum. I want to better my education, advance in my career, and have the life I want to live. I am able bodied to work therefore I do. I may not like it at times, but I have to do what it takes.

BUT! Maybe I will take my able bodied self and just take a 5 year vacation. Just not work, quit school, get on government assistance, get bridge card, the whole nine yards. At all of your expenses! brewmenn, you're okay with that right? I need free healthcare, but I don't want to work for it.
That's fine, I just wanted people to say it if that's how they feel. I don't think it's OK for able bodied people to get "the whole nine yards" because they don't want to work. I do however "give a flying fukc " able someone who is down on their luck, even if it's due to their own mistakes, but is willing to work hard to get back up.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04258 seconds with 11 queries