Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Cruz is on hour 18 trying to save us from obamacare
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #31
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Or we could try to find a way to get more people covered under insurance plans so they don't have to wait until it's live or death.
obamacare does not give anyone insurance. if forces every person to buy insurance. it did not lower the price of insurance for anyone, it raised insurance costs. many people lost their insurance coverage because of obamacare. obama said you could keep your coverage if you like what u have, thousands will not be able to, he lied.

if it worked to keep prices down, and insured "most people" in the cheapest way possible, i would be in support of obamacare.

it does nothing but screw up the worlds best health care. our system was not perfect, but you cant get "better", or more "hi-tech" care anywhere in the world. we are the innovators in medicine. if obamacare made it better, i would support it!

my mom is dying right now. they cant get her out the door fast enough.
they wont do anything thats not absolutely mandatory. they want a family member there to watch her 24/7.

save the last bullet for yourself!

Last edited by joe_jeep; September 25th, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06679 seconds with 20 queries