Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "The Predator" another YJ build.
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #413
big86inthestixx

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Took a little time n cleaned the jeep up the other day..wowza bit o mud in it....

Nice...the wheel base moved to 112" from about 108"..all in the front axle. Like a mid engine now..hahaha

Here's a front view, I installed a new factory pitman arm until I get all hydo stuff around. Old pitman the splines were getting stripped out.

Got the new trans cooler today...awesome. I like it, compact yet efficient.

Got the cooler mounted, on the fram right under the passenger side seat.

Pik ain't the goodest..

Also got my hood latches today. .I like em, more better than the hood pin idea.
Got some 90 degree spring latches, simular to the stock jeep ones.
Tapped right into the tube fenders

Got my coolant adapter today too! Got it installed, nice to see that my radiator seems to be plenty large enough. I didn't even need to run my electric fan on a run around the block, had to with old motor. .
So thats nice...
No pic of it, kinda hard to get to.

Monday the rig goes into Romers in sand lake to get the y pipe made and tied into old 3" exhaust.

During drive today it felt like the trans was slipping in 1st and reverse, :thumbdown: little late now to fire it up opeb headers and double check fluid...hope its a little low. If not ill be doing an overnight rnr on the trans next week Monday/tuesday.

Tomorrow ill get that all squared away. .so I know at least.
:thumbup:

Got that all done plus both sides upper n lower ball joints, and axle joints on a 98 dodge ramit..nice.

Thats all..im out!

sended frum dis stoopid fone
big86inthestixx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07470 seconds with 20 queries