Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Best Tattoo Artist
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #17
tonka toy
BrokenYotaTrailerRemoval

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I just had my 1st tattoo finished yesterday. It was 2-8 hour settings and 2 hours yesterday.

I was off from work a couples months back after have surgery and went to almost every shop with in 50 miles of Grand Rapids. That being said I found a lot of great artists. I Finley went with Justin Fisher at Screaming Needle in Allendale. He had the best portfolio and was full of the style of art that I wanted.

You best bet will be to take all the places that everyone has given you and do some research and find an artist that does most of there work in the style you are looking for. Everyone has there own option on who is the best but you might not care for there work and or the artist themselves.

All that being said I will be going back to Justin to get more work done and would recommend you check screaming needle out. There are 12ish artists between the 3 shops.

http://screamingneedletattoo.com/

Also don't go in to a shop and price shop go in to the shops and shop for the art. It is a meaningful piece and you want it done right. If its exactly what you want it will be worth paying for.

1985 Toyota 4runner
2012 F350 6.7 PSD CC shortbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy79 View Post
Remember. It only takes one pregnancy to F up a jeep build.
tonka toy is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05670 seconds with 20 queries