Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1988 Sierra Camper **SOLD**
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #1
montecarlo33
The Violator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default 1988 Sierra Camper **SOLD**

I have a 1988 Sierra pull behind camper forsale. Bought it in the spring off a family that we know who was selling to upgrade, sat it out on our property and camped in it a few times this year, but things have came up with my house and this needs to go ASAP. Non-Air conditioned camper, newer water pump, hot water heater, 3 holding tanks(brown/grey/ fresh), shower, toilet, stove, heater.. everything works as it should. LP/AC fridge/freezer works well, very cold. Good tires with spare on back. Bunk beds in rear, table bed in center and a couch that folds into a bed in the front, sleeps 6-7 I would say. Newer awning that's in perfect condition. Takes a 2 5/16" ball and comes with hitch plus stabilizer bars, which we never needed, this camper pulls great and smooth, and behind any 1/2 ton truck. Roof does not leak but has a few spots where it did at one time in the past on the inside roof, no major damage and never bothered us since it has never leaked since Ive owned, just worth mentioning. Also we are in the process of putting up new blinds. No trades. SOLD!

Last edited by montecarlo33; May 27th, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Page generated in 0.05649 seconds with 20 queries