Jeep moved out of the garage last night under its own power.
I needed to turn it around on the hoist so we could work on the front fender wells. Johnnyj came over and we pretty much knocked out the passenger side. It ended up being 3 pieces & with what we figured out, I think the driver's side will end up being a 2 piece design. In the future (after GG & Loonie) I may go back and remake the passenger side. All in all, it's going to be nice and functional and in a matter of less than 5 minutes it can be pulled for easy access.
While John was getting started on the project, I managed to finish up my in cab winch control and get the shifter boot mounted, so those come off the list. Also figured out where the new, smaller CB will mount.
I parked the jeep next to the motorhome & found the color match is not as close as expected. No big deal since we told our paint guy that if he were to err, err towards red rather than brown.
Sure looks darker here