Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Million Muslim March....Uh not quite.
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #34
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
I do notice your last point about harming others. This is not something that Christians agree with and that is why you could not find any that would agree to that line of thinking. Islam on the other hand, it is a way of life and according to their book that is how they are to be.
We are great full that American Muslims do not think this way. They are more of the peaceful ones on the planet. Across the pond, well that's another story. They are beginning to be the majority and that is where they tend to be the most vocal.
Well certainly there have been people claiming to be Christians who have brought harm to others. The misery spread by the Westboro Baptist Church comes to mind. But I'll agree that I do not recall any of the teaching of Jesus ever talk of harming others in his name. Although I have not read much of it, I don't think the same can be said of the teachings of Mohammad.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04872 seconds with 20 queries